Sr. M. Shawn Czyzycki, CSSF-Director
Phone: (716) 847-8376
Fax: (716) 847-5587
Human Resources facilitates a climate within the Diocese's Catholic Center where employees are treated fairly and compensated in a just manner.
In meeting its mission, Human Resources conducts the following functions:
- Monitors all aspects of recruitment and placement of personnel; administer compensation and benefit programs; monitor the performance appraisal system.
- Initiates, revises and interprets personnel policies.
- Acts as a resource to parishes and schools in any personnel matter that may arise. If disciplinary action or termination of employment is necessary, documentation is reviewed ensuring that cause for disciplinary action exists, the individual is treated justly, due process is followed along with an evaluation of any potential legal implications.
- Assists the Bishop, Vicar General/Chancellor or Executive Director of Financial Administration with correspondence, presentation and counsel on programs, documents and concerns relative to human resource issues.
- Business Manager-Full or Part-Time, St. Mary's Parish, Swormville, NY: 5/15/13
- Director of Religious Education, St. John Vianney Parish, Orchard Park: 4/29/13
- Business Manager, SS. Peter and Paul Parish, Williamsville, NY: 4/25/13
- Business Manager, St. John Vianney Parish, Orchard Park, NY: 4/22/13
- Bookkeeper-Part-Time, St. Pius X Parish, Getzville, NY: 4/16/13
- Director of Youth Faith Development, Annunciation Parish, Elma, NY: 4/10/13
New Employee Forms