There are many more opportunities out there! Go to www.ikeepbookmarks.com and use the account name eschanbacher to log in . Go to Favorite Websites, Grants, and Grants from BOCES.
ONGOING OPPORTUNITIES - http://www.eschoolnews.com/erc/funding/ongoing.cfm
Grant Writing Tips from school grants newsletter
From E-School News-Five ways to beat grant deadlines and boost your funding chances. For more information-go to www.eschoolnews.org/resources/funding
- Stay on top of the most recent grant listings.
- Create a system for quickly disseminating grant information to the appropriate people.
- Follow up on all new grant listings immediately.
- Review the rules and consider carefully whether it is realistic to apply.
- If you don't apply, use the information you collected to prepare for next year's cycle.
Deborah Ward, CFRE, is an independent grant writing consultant. She welcomes questions at (717) 295-9437 or Debor21727@aol.com.
For more information about private or corporate foundations, you can also check the Foundation Center database