Consider these possibilities for your parish, parish cluster or vicariate...
Catholic and Confident
Skills for Parish Evangelization Course
Learn the three goals of Catholic evangelization and...
- What is distinct about Catholic evangelization?
- What are the goals of Catholic evangelization?
- How is Catholic evangelization different from proselytizing?
- How can a church be more welcoming?
- What are the roadblocks to evangelization?
- What strategies work best in our churches?
- What does someone do when a friend or family member leaves the Church?
- What are the signs that someone wants to be invited back to Church?
- What does work for justice have to do with evangelization?
Leadership Skills for Parish Ministry Course
for any parish or vicariate who would like their leaders to learn to lead more effectively:
- Conduct more productive & enjoyable meetings
- Facilitate group discussions
- Manage time effectively
- Communicate persuasively
- Achieve win-win agreements
- Recruit and support volunteers
- Respond constructively in conflict
- Lead prayer
- Plan events
- Lead as Jesus led
- and much more
For more information Download Flyer. To schedule dates in your area contact Office of Parish Life at 847-5531 or respond by email here
Best Practices for Parish Pastoral Councils
Learn how successful pastoral councils: · start with clarity of purpose · organize for success · make wise use of structures and committee reports · delegate · have productive and purposeful meetings
Get practical answers to:
- What is the best way to select council members?
- What does a council do?
- How do we get started?
- How many meetings should we have and how long should meetings last?
- What is the difference between a pastoral council and finance council?
- How many member should there be?
To schedule a workshop in your area by contacting Office of Parish Life, 847-5531 or respond by email here.
For more information contact the Office of Parish Life or call 847-5531.