Dear Respect Life Coordinators & Committee:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your presence at the In-Service that was held on Saturday, September 6, 2014 at the Catholic Center.
I hope that everything was informative and to your satisfaction. I would like to ask that you take a few moments to fill out the survey enclosed regarding the In-Service. I am always available to you and open to suggestions.
Thank you once again for accepting the important position as Respect Life Coordinator for your parish and for your dedication and commitment to take on this leadership and support.
May God bless you.
Director, Pro-Life Activities
click on a parish to see photos
~ Cemetery of the Innocents ~
- Our Lady of Bistrica, Lackawanna
- St. Jude Newman Center, Alfred
- St. Timothy, Tonawanda
~ Life Chain/Respect Life Mass ~
~ Shrine to the Unborn ~
St. Gianna Molla Outreach Pregnancy Center
- Blessed John Paul II, Lake View
- Holy Family, Albion
- St. Mary Cemetery, Dunkirk
- Sacred Heart, Bowmansville
2014-2015 Respect Life Packet
- 6 full-color pamphlet-length articles
- Set of 3 mini-posters (English/Spanish back-to-back, 8.5 x 11”, horizontal layout)
- 1 page Respect Life flyer with brief explanation of theme (English/Spanish back-to-back, 8.5 x 11”)
- 1 catalog
- 1 order card
- 1 kit folder
- 1 envelope
Respect Life Packets from previous years are also available on the USCCB website: www.usccb.org
NOTE: Liturgy guide (will not be printed, but will be available for download in easy-to-use formats online)
Call the Pro-Life Office if your parish needs an updated Respect Life Packet (ONLY ONE PER PARISH) and please contact your pastor to review the information in the packet. Program Enclosure