March for Life Pilgrimage, Washington, DC
January 21-22, 2015
Accepting Reservations Now!
Join the Buffalo Diocese and hundreds of thousands of Catholics and others in solidarity for a pilgrimage of public witness, penance, and prayer for all those victimized by the 1973 Roe v Wade Supreme Court decision legalizing abortion, and for the conversion of those who misguidedly perpetuate it. Catholics and all people of good will shall gather together to pray and publicly intercede on behalf of the unborn, their parents, families, our communities, nation and our leaders, that this prayerful presence may open hearts, minds and souls to the fullness of the Gospel of Life in our lives and laws, healing the wounds of abortion. We look forward once again to a unified and powerful stand against the Roe v. Wade decision!
» » » The Most Reverend Richard J. Malone, Th. D., Bishop of Buffalo, will be attending the Mass at
the Verizon Center in Washington on January 22, 2015 with Youth Groups from Buffalo.
Keynote Speaker: Vicki Thorn, foundress of Project Rachel and the executive director of the
National Office of Post-Abortion Reconciliation & Healing located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Buses: will depart on the morning of Wednesday, January 21, 2015 from various locations
Please note that the March for Life is not a guided tour. During the March, the Diocese of Buffalo holds a large banner in hopes of keeping our group together; however, folks tend to get separated as there are thousands of Marchers. The use of cell phones and a buddy system is highly encouraged during this trip for safety purposes and in order to keep in constant communication with each other.
Your cooperation and attention to this is greatly appreciated.
For more details and information visit www.buffalodiocese.org/prolife or call (716) 847-2205.
“Guarding & Protecting Life at all stages”
BUS STOPS & ITINERARY
MARCH FOR LIFE ITINERARY
MARCH FOR LIFE NEW ROUTE MAP
Video of a documentary that followed St. Francis High School on their quest to lead the masses at the 2013March for Life in Washington D.C.
(click on the image above to view video)
Rosary Novena for Life 2015
Rosary Novena for Life Mass at 8:00 am at St. Rose of Lima Parish
Mass will be followed by a silently and prayerfully procession to and from a local abortion clinic (optional) where we join together in prayer. Closing prayers will take place upon our return outside of St. Rose of Lima.
Respect Life Committees, Youth Groups, Parish Ministries, are especially encouraged to join us to show their support for the Sanctity of Life
The remaining Saturdays are:April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November * (with exceptions as noted by *)
For more information call the pro-life office (716) 847-2205. FLIER
- In-Service - Parish Respect Life Committee
- Wash for Life - Thousand of youth from all over the country participate in the Wash for Life to raise money for Pregnancy Care Centers
Always the First Sunday in October
- Respect Life Mass - Sunday, October 5, 2014 -10:30 am - St Joseph's Cathedral
Celebrant - Bishop Richard Malone
- National Life Chain -Sunday, October 5, 2014 - 2-3:00 pm - Niagara Falls Blvd and some outlying areas
DECEMBER 8th & 9th
- National Night of Prayer - 9pm on Dec 8th till 1am Dec 9th (FLIER) (PRAYERS)
Takes place at a variety of parishes
- March for Life - Wednesday, January 22, 2015 (FLIER)
- Light for Life (Candle in the Window) (flier)
- Observance of Roe vs Wade - January 17, 2015 4:30pm Mass (Our Lady of Victory, 767 Ridge Road, Lackawanna, NY)
- 4th Annual St. Gianna Banquet - Wednesday, February 11, 2015 @ Classics V, 2425 Niagara Falls Blvd, Amherst, NY 14228
- Rosary Novena for Life Mass 2014 - Saturday, March 22 to Saturday, November 22
- Mass for the Unborn - March 26 -
- Mass for anyone touched by adoption - Our Lady of Victory Basilica 10:30 AM
- Rite for the Blessing of a Child in the Womb Mass - @ St. Joseph Cathedral 10:30 a.m.
Rosary for Life & Holy Hours before the Blessed Sacrament
(Please adhere to Diocesan Guidelines for presence at an abortion clinic)
- Last Saturday of each month from March through November with 8am mass at St. Rose of Lima Parish, Parkside & Parker Ave, Buffalo followed by procession to abortion clinic at 2500 Main Street.
- 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month with mass at 8am at St. Leo the Great Church, Amherst, followed by a rosary in front of 2500 Sweet home Rd (Travel by car)
- Our Lady of Pompeii Parish - 158 Laverack Ave.- Lancaster, NY host every 1st Friday of every month from 12pm - 7pm, final hour (6-7pm) devoted to praying for an end to abortion with benediction at 7:00pm. For more information contact Our Lady of Pompeii Rectory @ 683-6522.
- Planned Parenthood - William's Rd & Lancaster Dr, Wheatfield NY
Fridays 7am - 12pm
- Women's Services - 2500 Main St, Buffalo, NY
Thursday 7:30am (no organized group)
- Children's Hospital - 140 Hodge Ave, Buffalo, NY
- St. Vincent de Paul (Military Road, Niagara Falls, NY) First Saturday of every month 8:00 am preceding the 8:30 am Mass
- St. Raphael (College & Macklem Ave., N.F., NY) Second Monday of every month following the 8:oo am Mass, from 8:30 - 9:30 am.
- Divine Mercy (Niagara & 24th Street, N.F., NY) Every Tuesday, 12n-1:00 pm followed by adoration until 2:00 pm, Divine Mercy chaplet then 3:00 pm Benediction.
- St. Mary of the Cataract (4th Street, N.F., NY) First Wednesday of every month following the 12:10 pm Communion Service - Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament until 12:30 pm; Pro-Life Rosary at 1:05 pm.
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel (Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, 27th & Independence Ave., N.F., NY) First Thursday of every month from 12:00-1:00 pm continue with Adoration until 3:00 pm
- St. Mary of the Angels, Olean - MONTHLY the first Sunday of EVERY month from 1:00 pm-2:00 pm at the intersection of routes 417 and 16 in Olean
Guidelines for presence at clinics during diocesan rosary for life
Please, no signs as we have a picture of Our Lady of Guadalupe and a banner that reads
"For God, For Mary, For Life"
We are there to peacefully pray for an end to abortion so if anyone says anything demeaning or insulting to us,please do not answer back.
A Mass to Remember (Healing Service)
For women and their families who have lost a child through abortion, miscarriage, or stillbirth.