Video of a documentary that followed St. Francis High School on their quest to lead the masses at the 2013 March for Life in Washington D.C. (click on the image above to view video)
Rosary Novena for Life 2014
Rosary Novena for Life Mass at 8:00 am at St. Rose of Lima Parish
Mass will be followed by a silently and prayerfully procession to and from a local abortion clinic (optional) where we join together in prayer. Closing prayers will take place upon our return outside of St. Rose of Lima.
Respect Life Committees, Youth Groups, Parish Ministries, are especially encouraged to join us to show their support for the Sanctity of Life
The remaining Saturdays are: June 28 (Bishop Malone), July 26, August 23*, September 27, October 25 and November 22* (with exceptions as noted by *)
For more information call the pro-life office (716) 847-2205. FLIER
- In-Service - Parish Respect Life Committee - Saturday, September 6, 2014 Mass 9:00 am REGISTRATION
- Wash for Life - Thousand of youth from all over the country participate in the Wash for Life to raise money for Pregnancy Care Centers
Always the First Sunday in October
- Respect Life Mass - Sunday, October 5, 2014 -10:30 am - St Joseph's Cathedral
Celebrant - Bishop Richard Malone
- National Life Chain -Sunday, October 5, 2014 - 2-3:00 pm - Niagara Falls Blvd and some outlying areas
DECEMBER 8th & 9th
- National Night of Prayer - 9pm on Dec 8th til 1am Dec 9th (FLIER) (PRAYERS)
Takes place at a variety of parishes
- March for Life - Wednesday, January 22, 2015 (FLIER)
- Light for Life (Candle in the Window) (flier)
- Observance of Roe vs Wade - January 17, 2015 (Parish TBA)
- 4th Annual St. Gianna Banquet - Wednesday, February 11, 2015 @ Classics V
- Rosary Novena for Life Mass 2014 - Saturday, March 22 to Saturday, November 22
- Mass for the Unborn - March 26 -
- Mass for anyone touched by adoption - Our Lady of Victory Basilica
- Rite for the Blessing of a Child in the Womb Mass - @ St. Joseph Cathedral 10:30 a.m.
Rosary for Life & Holy Hours before the Blessed Sacrament
(Please adhere to Diocesan Guidelines for presence at an abortion clinic)
- Last Saturday of each month from March through November with 8am mass at St. Rose of Lima Parish, Parkside & Parker Ave, Buffalo followed by procession to abortion clinic at 2500 Main Street.
- 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month with mass at 8am at St. Leo the Great Church, Amherst, followed by a rosary in front of 2500 Sweet home Rd (Travel by car)
- Our Lady of Pompeii Parish - 158 Laverach Ave.- Lancaster, NY host every 1st Friday of every month from 12pm - 5pm, final hour (4-5pm) devoted to praying for an end to abortion with benediction at 5:00pm. For more information contact Sr. Joyce King @ 683-6522.
- Planned Parenthood - William's Rd & Lancaster Dr, Wheatfield NY
Fridays 7am - 12pm
- Women's Services - 2500 Main St, Buffalo, NY
Thursday 7:30am (no organized group)
- Children's Hospital - 140 Hodge Ave, Buffalo, NY
- St. Vincent de Paul (Military Road, Niagara Falls, NY) First Saturday of every month 8:00 am preceding the 8:30 am Mass
- St. Raphael (College & Macklem Ave., N.F., NY) Second Monday of every month following the 8:oo am Mass, from 8:30 - 9:30 am.
- Divine Mercy (Niagara & 24th Street, N.F., NY) Every Tuesday, 12n-1:00 pm followed by adoration until 2:00 pm, Divine Mercy chaplet then 3:00 pm Benediction.
- St. Mary of the Cataract (4th Street, N.F., NY) First Wednesday of every month following the 12:10 pm Communion Service - Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament until 12:30 pm; Pro-Life Rosary at 1:05 pm.
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel (Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, 27th & Independence Ave., N.F., NY) First Thursday of every month from 12:00-1:00 pm continue with Adoration until 3:00 pm
Guidelines for presence at clinics during diocesan rosary for life
Please, no signs as we have a picture of Our Lady of Guadalupe and a banner that reads
"For God, For Mary, For Life"
We are there to peacefully pray for an end to abortion so if anyone says anything demeaning or insulting to us,please do not answer back.
A Mass to Remember (Healing Service)
For women and their families who have lost a child through abortion, miscarriage, or stillbirth.