Rosary Novena for Life 2014
Rosary Novena for Life Mass at 8:00 am at St. Rose of Lima Parish
Mass will be followed by a silently and prayerfully procession to and from a local abortion clinic (optional) where we join together in prayer. Closing prayers will take place upon our return outside of St. Rose of Lima.
Respect Life Committees, Youth Groups, Parish Ministries, are especially encouraged to join us to show their support for the Sanctity of Life
The remaining Saturdays are: September 27, October 25 and November 22* (with exceptions as noted by *)
For more information call the pro-life office (716) 847-2205. FLIER
Respect Life Sunday Mass - October 5, 2014
Come Celebrate The Gift of Life with The Most Reverend Richard J. Malone, Bishop of Buffalo on Sunday, October 5 Mass begins at 10:30 am at St. Joseph Cathedral, 50 Franklin Street, Buffalo, NY
Following Mass: Blessing of Families, Babies & Expectant Mothers - Light reception in the Social Hall
Life Chain - Sunday, October 5, 2014
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm from 2500 Main Street North towards Niagara Falls Blvd. to city of Niagara Falls stretches for 17 miles, please contact your parish for signs. For a listing of parishes participating visit our website.
If your parish is participating on Life Chain please email us the details on where is your parish standing and the time, we would add it to our list for publicity. All parishes are responsible to order there own Life Chain signs (see order form attached or visit www.lifechain.net
LIST OF PARISHES PARTICIPATING
List of parishes:
1. Pro Life Committee of Chautauqua County (PLCCC) (representing - Blessed Mary Angela, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton of Dunkirk - St. Anthony's, Holy Trinity & St. Josephs of Fredonia - Our Lady of Mt Carmel of Silver Creek and Forestville, St. Dominic's of Brocton & Westfield. Will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm at Blessed Mary Angela (St. Hyacinth's location) on route 5, Dunkirk heading west to Route 60 (Central Avenue). Continuing up Route 60 to Fredonia State College. Refreshments to follow at Blessed Mary Angela Lyceum on Route 5. All are welcome to make a statement for life by standing with us for one hour, whether you are Catholic or non-Catholic. For more information contact Pat at (716) 207-6509.
2. St. Josaphat, Cheektowaga will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm at "the Battery Store" across the street from the Original Pancake House near the 290.
3. St. Martha, Depew will stand from 2 to 3 P.M. on Niagara Falls Blvd and Erie Ave., North Tonawanda, on the Southeast Corner of that location. In front of the Tim Horton's Coffee Shop.
4. St. Bernadette, Orchard Park will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm at the beginning Main and Niagara Falls Blvd.
5. St. Mary, Canaseraga will stand 5 from 2-3 pm on the corner of route 70 and North Church St., Canaseraga. Meet at Creekside Family Medicine to receive signs. Contact Jen Spoth 607-295-8206.
6. St. Leo the Great, Amherst will stand from 2:00 - 3:00 pm on the west side of Niagara Falls Blvd., corner of Tonawanda Creek Rd. (White Chapel Memorial Park cemetery), West Amherst, NY.
7. St. Michael, Warsaw will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm along Main St/Rte. 19, Warsaw.
8. St. Mary's on the Hill, Lancaster will stand from 2:00-3:00pm on Niagara Falls Blvd between Draden Lane and Edward White Streets.
9. Our Lady of Pompeii Church, Lancaster will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm on Niagara Falls Blvd. between Draden Lane and Edward White Streets.
10. Most Precious Blood Church, Angola will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm in Derby NY Route 5 (Erie Rd.) at the corner of Nettle Creek Rd.
11. Immaculate Conception Church, Ransomville will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm on Niagara Falls Boulevard in the Town of Niagara at 100th street.
12. St Mary, Holley from 2-3 pm. The Rosary will be recited before our weekend Masses at both St Mary in Holley and St Mark in Kendall in October.
13. St. John Paul II, Lake View will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm, between Willow Ridge and Draedon (right turn off the Youngman/290 and one block down on the right side towards Niagara Falls).
14. St. Jude the Apostle, North Tonawanda will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm near Erie Ave. and Shawnee Road with a reception at 3 pm in our new Parish Center. For more information contact Stella at 693-5760.
15. Blessed Sacrament, Tonawanda will meet at Father Cotter's hall at 1:30 pm to get signs and pray. We will be standing at Niagara Falls Blvd and Longmeadow between 2:00- 3:00pm.
16. St. Mary's Church, Holley will stand from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. from the parish driveway on NYS Route 31 eastward then Southerly along Main St. NYS Route 237.
17. St. Mary’s Parish, Arcade will be standing from 2:00-3:00 pm in front of the Church on Main St/Rt. 39, Arcade, NY.
18. St. Paul, Kenmore will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm on Niagara Falls Boulevard between Yorkshire Road and Romney Drive (in front of Burlington Plaza).
19. Christ the King Parish, Snyder (East side of Niagara Falls Blvd. will stand from 2:00 – 3:00 pm in front of the Boulevard Mall (On the Mall side).
20. St Pius X, Getzville will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm on Niagara Falls Blvd at Creekside Drive.
21. All Saints, Buffalo will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm on Niagara Falls Blvd and Maple Road for further information contact Mary Beth at (716) 523-3330.
22. St. John the Baptist, Kenmore will be standing from 2:00-3:00 pm on Braxmar & Niagara Falls Blvd. (one block north of Brighton).
23. St Mary of the Angels, Olean will stand from 1:30-3:00 pm at the intersection of routes 417 and 16 in Olean, NY. Also, they hold a MONTHLY stand in the same location on the first Sunday of EVERY month from 1:00pm-2:00pm
24. Sacred Heart of Jesus, Bowmansville will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm on Niagara Falls Blvd between Drayden Lane and Edward White in front of Don Davis.
25. St. Isidore, Perry will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm on Main Street of Perry - Meet across from the Library in Church parking lot.
26. St. Gregory the Great, Amherst will be standing from 2:00-3:00 pm at the intersection of Niagara Falls Boulevard, south of Maple Road across from the Boulevard Mall.
27. St Amelia, Tonawanda will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm on the corner of Niagara Falls Blvd and Glenalby Road.
28. St. Jude the Apostle, North Tonawanda will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm near Erie Ave. and Shawnee Road (in front of the church) a reception at 3:00 pm in the Parish Center -the entrance is at the back of the church. For more information contact the rectory at (716) 694-0540.
29. St. Mary’s, Swormsville will stand from 2:00 -3:00 pm on Niagara Falls Blvd. just north of North French on the east side of the road in front of the Wegman's Plaza.
30. St. Andrew's, Kenmore will stand from 2:00-3:00 p.m. between Forbes St. and Schultz Rd in Wheatfield, on the west (left) side of Niagara Falls Blvd.
31. St. Timothy's, Tonawanda will stand from 2:00-3:00 p.m. between Forbes St. and Schultz Rd in Wheatfield, on the west (left) side of Niagara Falls Blvd.
- In-Service - Parish Respect Life Committee - Saturday, September 6, 2014 Mass 9:00 am REGISTRATION
- Wash for Life - Thousand of youth from all over the country participate in the Wash for Life to raise money for Pregnancy Care Centers
Always the First Sunday in October
- Respect Life Mass - Sunday, October 5, 2014 -10:30 am - St Joseph's Cathedral
Celebrant - Bishop Richard Malone
- National Life Chain -Sunday, October 5, 2014 - 2-3:00 pm - Niagara Falls Blvd and some outlying areas
DECEMBER 8th & 9th
- National Night of Prayer - 9pm on Dec 8th til 1am Dec 9th (FLIER) (PRAYERS)
Takes place at a variety of parishes
- March for Life - Wednesday, January 22, 2015 (FLIER)
- Light for Life (Candle in the Window) (flier)
- Observance of Roe vs Wade - January 17, 2015 (Parish TBA)
- 4th Annual St. Gianna Banquet - Wednesday, February 11, 2015 @ Classics V
- Rosary Novena for Life Mass 2014 - Saturday, March 22 to Saturday, November 22
- Mass for the Unborn - March 26 -
- Mass for anyone touched by adoption - Our Lady of Victory Basilica
- Rite for the Blessing of a Child in the Womb Mass - @ St. Joseph Cathedral 10:30 a.m.
Rosary for Life & Holy Hours before the Blessed Sacrament
(Please adhere to Diocesan Guidelines for presence at an abortion clinic)
- Last Saturday of each month from March through November with 8am mass at St. Rose of Lima Parish, Parkside & Parker Ave, Buffalo followed by procession to abortion clinic at 2500 Main Street.
- 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month with mass at 8am at St. Leo the Great Church, Amherst, followed by a rosary in front of 2500 Sweet home Rd (Travel by car)
- Our Lady of Pompeii Parish - 158 Laverack Ave.- Lancaster, NY host every 1st Friday of every month from 12pm - 7pm, final hour (6-7pm) devoted to praying for an end to abortion with benediction at 7:00pm. For more information contact Our Lady of Pompeii Rectory @ 683-6522.
- Planned Parenthood - William's Rd & Lancaster Dr, Wheatfield NY
Fridays 7am - 12pm
- Women's Services - 2500 Main St, Buffalo, NY
Thursday 7:30am (no organized group)
- Children's Hospital - 140 Hodge Ave, Buffalo, NY
- St. Vincent de Paul (Military Road, Niagara Falls, NY) First Saturday of every month 8:00 am preceding the 8:30 am Mass
- St. Raphael (College & Macklem Ave., N.F., NY) Second Monday of every month following the 8:oo am Mass, from 8:30 - 9:30 am.
- Divine Mercy (Niagara & 24th Street, N.F., NY) Every Tuesday, 12n-1:00 pm followed by adoration until 2:00 pm, Divine Mercy chaplet then 3:00 pm Benediction.
- St. Mary of the Cataract (4th Street, N.F., NY) First Wednesday of every month following the 12:10 pm Communion Service - Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament until 12:30 pm; Pro-Life Rosary at 1:05 pm.
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel (Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, 27th & Independence Ave., N.F., NY) First Thursday of every month from 12:00-1:00 pm continue with Adoration until 3:00 pm
- St. Mary of the Angels, Olean - MONTHLY the first Sunday of EVERY month from 1:00 pm-2:00 pm at the intersection of routes 417 and 16 in Olean
Guidelines for presence at clinics during diocesan rosary for life
Please, no signs as we have a picture of Our Lady of Guadalupe and a banner that reads
"For God, For Mary, For Life"
We are there to peacefully pray for an end to abortion so if anyone says anything demeaning or insulting to us,please do not answer back.
A Mass to Remember (Healing Service)
For women and their families who have lost a child through abortion, miscarriage, or stillbirth.