|Event Start Date:|
October 1, 2023
|Event End Date:|
October 1, 2023
Niagara Falls Blvd.
National Life Chain
Respect Life Sunday | October 1, 2023 from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Be a public witness to life in the silent prayerful Life Chain. Stand with thousands of pro-lifers throughout the USA! / Bring your whole family! Rain or shine! Stand 25-30 feet apart. Do not park in front of an open business. LIFE CHAIN stretches 17 miles along Niagara Falls Blvd. from Main St., Buffalo, North towards Niagara Falls, NY
NOTE: Niagara Falls residents: Follow Niagara Falls Blvd. (Rt. 62) to Military Rd., turn right onto Military, terminating at Packard Road (almost to St. Leo’s Church) a distance of 1.5 miles
Parishes that are participating:
- Our Lady of Pompeii will be standing on both sides of Niagara Falls Blvd. (North of 290 – across from Northtown Honda Dealer). Will also have a Holy Hour from 2-3 pm with pro-life rosary and prayers as an indoor option for those who cannot stand outdoors. It will be in our church at 129 Laverack Ave, Lancaster, NY 14086. All are welcome.
- Southern Erie – Our Lady of Victory Basilica will stand from 2:00-3:00pm in front of OLV (767 Ridge Road, Lackawanna). For those unable to stand, you are invited to pray in the Basilica before the Blessed Sacrament.
- St. Paul II, Lakeview and St. Bernadette, OP will join Southern Erie at Our Lady of Victory Basilica.
- Blessed Sacrament, Tonawanda will stand on Niagara Falls Blvd and Longmeadow. Parking on side street (Lincoln Park Ave.) Approved signs will be available on sight or can be picked up at
Cotter hall before the start of the chain.
- Sacred Heart of Jesus, Bowmansville will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm on Niagara Falls Blvd between Drayden Lane and Edward White.
- Father Justin Knights of Columbus and Philip the Apostle, Cheektowaga will stand in front of the council at 2735 Union Road Cheektowaga.
- St. Vincent de Paul, Niagara Falls will stand on the corner of Niagara Falls Blvd. and Military Road in front of Popeyes.
- St. John the Baptist, Kenmore will stand on Braxmar Road and Niagara Falls Blvd.
- St. Amelia, Tonawanda will stand at Niagara Falls Blvd and Glenalby Road.
- Family #16 (Ss Peter & Paul, Christ the King, St Aloysius Gonzaga, St. Benedict, Infant of Prague, St. Leo) will be stand on Main Street between Christ the King, Amherst and Ss Peter & Paul,
- Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels, Olean will stand from 1:00-2:00pm at Lincoln Park, Olean, will be gathering at 12:45pm for signs, any questions email email@example.com.
- Family #15 (St. Mary, Swormville, Theresa, Akron & Our Lady of Peace, Clarence) will recite the rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet after the 10 am mass, from 11 to noon in front of Our Lady of Peace on 10950 Main St, Clarence, NY.
- St. Christopher, Tonawanda will gather at 1:45pm in the Church parking lot to distribute pro-life signs and to pray then will stand from 2:00-3:00 pm at Ellicott Creek Park and go north to Irvington place just north of the St. Christopher Grade school.
- Church of Annunciation, Elma will stand peacefully in prayer on the church property on 7580 Clinton Street and Schwartz and Girdle Roads.
- St. Paul’s, Kenmore will stand on Niagara Fall Blvd. in front of Burlington Plaza and across from Bert’s Bike.
- St. Mary, Holley and St Mark, Kendall will stand on the corner of South Main Street in Holley and Route 31.
- St. Gregory the Great will stand along Maple Road from 2 pm – 3 pm, starting in front of the Ministry Center heading towards Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. Will also have Eucharistic Adoration from 2 pm – 3 pm in the Church for those who would prefer to be indoors.
- St. John the Baptist, Alden will stand on Broadway and Sandridge in Alden (12-1, right after our 11:00 Mass).
- Divine Mercy, Niagara Falls will stand on Niagara Falls Blvd. and Military Road (in front of Ollie’s Plaza) Bring your rosaries.
- Nativity of BVM, Harris Hill will stand on Main Street and Harris Hill Road, Clarence. For signs or more information contact Gene (716) 634-8997.
- St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrow, Elma will stand on Niagara Falls Blvd between Edward White Dr and Roger Chaffe Dr.
- St. Pius X, Getzville will be standing on Niagara Falls Blvd at Creekside Rd led by the Knights of Columbus. 2-3pm.
- Family #3 (St. Anthony, Fredonia/St. Joseph, Fredonia/Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, Silver Creek/ St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, Dunkirk/Holy Trinity, Dunkirk/Blessed Mary Angela, Dunkirk) from 2-3pm stand in front of your church or stand together at Blessed Mary Angela Parish, 275 Lakeshore Drive, Dunkirk. Following the Life Chain we will have a “tail gate” reception at Blessed Mary Angela. A chain is only as strong as its links! Be a link! Represent your church! Call for signs, Pat 716-207-6509. All are welcome to come and pray for the Unborn.
- Jude the Apostle, Niagara Falls will stand from 2-3pm in front of the church, 800 Niagara Falls Blvd., North Tonawanda near Erie Avenue to the Wurlitzer building. For more information call the parish at (716) 694-0477.
- Our Lady of Czestochowa, N. Tonawanda will join St. Jude the Apostle, N. Tonawanda.