|Event Start Date:|
October 14, 2022
|Event End Date:|
October 14, 2022
We are inviting you to our “Enchanted Evening with the Stars” on Friday, October 14, 2022 which will take place at Classics V; 2425 Niagara Falls Blvd. Amherst, NY 14228 from 6:30 P.M – 11:00 P.M. Tickets are $50.00. Guests will dance to music from our various cultures. It will truly be an enjoyable evening.
We are soliciting sponsors. This is our major fundraiser that we have annually. Proceeds from this event will be used to support our Cultural Diversity outreach projects and activities. Community support will allow us to continue programs including: leadership training, educational courses, scholarships, prison ministry, radio programming, revivals, retreats, and ethnic celebrations, such as the African Bazaar, Hispanic Heritage Mass, Black Catholic Heritage celebrations and Family Days. Learn more. | Event Flyer. | Sponsor Letter.
Sponsorship Opportunities are:
– Premier Platinum Sponsorship: $500.00 includes 8 Dinner/Dance tickets and logo of your business or organization in the event and on our website.
– Platinum Sponsorship: $350 includes 5 Dinner/Dance tickets and logo of your business or organization in the event and on our website.
– Gold Sponsorship: $275.00 includes 3 Dinner/Dance tickets and logo of your business or organization in the event and on our website.
– Silver Sponsorship: $100.00 includes 1 Dinner/Dance ticket and logo of your business or organization in the event and on our website.
– Bronze Sponsorship: $50.00 you will be noted as an event patron on our event program.
Sponsors will also be able to bring promotional giveaways that will be available for guests.
We are also seeking donations of theme baskets or gift cards valued at $25.00 or more. These will be used at the basket raffle at the dinner dance. Please send your sponsorship, basket donation or gift card to the Office of Cultural Diversity by September 23, 2022.
We appreciate your consideration and hope you will look favorably upon our request to join our effort and support this community event! The earlier we receive your commitment, the sooner we can start to showcase your valuable support. For further information please contact Yoharis Montanez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance.