Website Saint Benedict Church
Job Description: Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and polities, and monitoring administrative projects, as well as serving parishioners. Enter invoices weekly in to system to pay vendors through Billpay. Assist Director of Religious Education with maintaining accurate records, spreadsheets, and files.
• Minimum: high school diploma or GED with 3 or more years secretarial experience.
• Preferred: College degree or equivalent, preferably in administration.
• Minimum: 1 or more years secretarial work and record keeping required.
• 1 or more years experience in a position requiring effective interpersonal and telephone communication skills.
•Preferred: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. All majors will be considered.
• Ability to use a multifunctional telephone system
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good organizational skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com