Website St Mary's Church, Swormville
Brief Job Description: Assistant to the Director of Catholic Education with the focus on tasks related to The Road to Renewal requirements. This is a temporary position, during the transition phases of Curriculum Formation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Director of Catholic Education to set and achieve goal and objectives
• Able to work flexible hours within the work week.
• Willing to travel to other parishes within our parish family, working collaboratively with the staff at each site.
• Monitoring and responding to emails and phone calls
• PDS Formation and Church, inputting, updating data and reports
• Assist with updating online Curriculum content
• Working within different areas of Catholic Education
o Sacraments and retreats
o Youth and young adult ministry
o Adult and Catechist Formation
Qualifications: Required Education/Experience:
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of the Catholic Faith
• Self-motivated learner, able to interact confidently
• Strong writing and spoken communication skills
• Demonstrate the ability to retain confidentiality with sensitive information
• Knowledge of St Mary’s Press publisher, a plus
• Basic knowledge of Google and PDS, a plus
Salary: $ 17.50 per hour, 25-30 hours per week
To apply for this job email your resume to Kcall@stmaryswormville.org