Website St. Benedict Church
Brief Job Description: Under the supervision of the Pastor, the Parish Administrative Assistant will minister directly with the pastor in coordinating his schedules, meetings, correspondence, and calendars. This position will provide general office support to the parishes, staff, and Pillars that will empower the ministries and mission of Family Sixteen. The Parish Administrative Assistant should be generous, efficient, detail oriented, and professional with a welcoming disposition and willingness to serve in a collaborative manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Reports directly to the pastor
· Maintain a functional system of communication for the pastor
· Be strong link for communication that need to appear in all six parishes
· Help coordinate meetings and calendars with the pastor.
· Take notes at certain meetings and provide a recap with action points
· Manage many different types of information electronically
· Compile materials necessary for presentations and meetings
· Handling incoming and outgoing phone/zoom calls, emails, and correspondence for the pastor.
· Organizing the pastor’s daily schedule and meetings, including booking meeting rooms and locations as required.
· Preparing presentations and reports
· Multimedia set up either personally or delegating it.
· Proficient in fact finding and researching accurate information
Qualifications: Required Education/Experience:
• Provide a welcoming and helpful presence in the parish office.
• Respond to requests for information and resources via email, telephone, and in person meetings for the pastor.
• Collaborate with other priests and staff members of the Family
• Note: This description is not intended to include all responsibilities, as additional duties may be assigned, and existing duties may be adjusted at any time.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Prior experience or current enrollment in the business and communication field would be beneficial.
• Experience in ministry, administration, communications, office support, or related areas, is desired.
• Ability to interact positively with people of various backgrounds
• Manage long term initiatives/projects
Salary: $35,000 – 45,000 based on experience
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com