Website Nativity of Our Lord
Brief Job Description
The Parish Business Managers oversees the day-to-day business and accounting operations of the Parish. Maintains financial bookkeeping system including accounts payable, receivable and cash receipts. Balances accounts, ledgers and reconciles bank statements. Prepares financial statements. Prepares budget and reconciliation against budget. Prepares and maintains all aspects of Human Resources associated with the employees.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university required
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience in accounting required
· Minimum of three (3) years in a supervisory/lead role required
· Strong knowledge and training in a full range of accounting/financial matters required
· Knowledge of general business management and understanding non-profit business and Issues
· Self-motivated, possessing enthusiasm for faith and the ability to share the Catholic faith with others
· Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately, both verbally and in writing
· Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and delegate tasks when necessary
· Effective planning and organizational skills, including long range planning
· Highly visible as a supervisory, interacting with staff, volunteers, parents, and youth
· Skilled in recruiting and training supporting volunteers
· Proficiency in technology, social media, MS Office, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org