Website Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo
Brief Job Description: Answers phones, greets walk-in customers, processes burial orders and coordinates details with grounds manager & staff. Maintains customer files & burial records. Assists with sale of spaces & processing of contracts. Processes genealogy requests. Processes customer payments. Assists cemetery manager as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• This cemetery is a one-person office. The successful candidate will be able to manage the office and handle all requests for assistance.
Qualifications: Required Education/Experience:
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years’ customer service & office experience
• Excellent telephone & communication skills
• Ability to assist emotional customers in a calm, professional manner.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with information databases
This is a part time position of 25-30 hour per week.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com