Website Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
|Send resume to:||Debbie Daigler
4375 Harris Hill Road,
Williamsville NY 14221
|Type of Employment:||Part-Time:||If part-time, # of
hours per week 20-25_
|Salary:||Commensurate upon experience/education||Salary will be: hourly|
|Employer:||Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary|
|Location Address:||4375 Harris Hill Road, Williamsville NY 14221|
Brief Job Description
Elementary Level Family Catechist (Grade 1-5)
· Create a family-style online video program for Grades 1-3 based on a provided set of catechetical materials, adding supplemental videos, story, craft and activity ideas.
· Upload weekly lessons to Google Classroom or other electronic platform
· Monitor the child/family involvement electronically and communicate with families throughout program
· Become familiar with the Sacramental Preparation Programs for Grades 2 (First Penance) & Grade 3 (First Eucharist)
· Hold online parent meetings for the Parish Faith Formation Families as an introduction to the Sacramental Preparation Program for the families to work with their children.
· Plan, organize and be present at each Sacrament celebration, keeping in communication with families regarding all details.
· Assist families in signing up for an online catechetical program specific for Grades 4-5
· Monitor the child/family involvement electronically and communicate with families throughout the program
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications: Required Education/Experience
|· Ideally a BS in Education, Catechesis or other equivalent
· Two years teaching experience preferred
|· Experience as a school teacher and/or catechist with a strong understanding of and commitment to the Catholic faith
· Effective planning and organizational skills
· Experience with Google Classroom a plus
· Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately, both verbally and in writing
· Self-motivated and willing to continually discover and utilize new ways of teaching the faith
|How to Apply:||By Mail E-Mail as above, no later than until position is filled.|
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.