Website St. Gregory the Great Parish
Brief Job Description: St. Gregory the Great Parish is a vibrant community dedicated to spiritual growth, service, and fellowship. We are committed to supporting the mission and ministries of the parish and school through strategic fundraising initiatives and engaging events.
We are seeking a highly organized and motivated Fundraising Coordinator to join our team. The Fundraising Coordinator will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing fundraising events and initiatives to support the mission and programs of St. Gregory the Great Parish and School.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and manage great events at St. Gregory the Great Parish, including but not limited to annual fundraisers, dinners, auctions, and other special events.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with vendors and sponsors to secure support and sponsorship for fundraising activities.
• Identify and create new fundraising opportunities to support the financial needs of the parish and school.
• Collaborate with ministry leaders, volunteers, Pastor, and Parish Office staff to develop and implement fundraising strategies and initiatives.
• Maintain a calendar of all fundraising events to avoid conflicts and ensure efficient organization and tracking.
• Work with the Parish Communication team to create and disseminate promotional materials for fundraising events.
• Assist in setting and implementing fundraising goals and timelines for events and ministries.
• Coordinate giving platforms and processes to facilitate the collection of fundraising monies.
• Develop processes and procedures for events in collaboration with ministry leaders.
• Assist in the planning of fundraising and stewardship events in coordination with other departments and ministries.
• Provide support and guidance to ministry events to ensure successful outcomes.
Qualifications: Required Education/Experience:
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; Strong leadership and organizational abilities; Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Maestro Soft Auction Software; Acute attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively.
Associates Degree in business, sales/marketing, non-profit, advancement, fundraising, or event planning required; Bachelor’s degree preferred; Minimum of 5 years of event planning, coordinating, or fundraising experience. Participating member of a Roman Catholic faith community preferred.
Salary: Up to $60,000 annually
Apply no later than February 16, 2024.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com