Website St. Francis of Assisi Church
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The basic tasks consist of, but are not limited to:
– general upkeep and surveying of the parish grounds and buildings under the direction of the pastor.
– light painting
– grass cutting and snow removal,
– basic electrical repairs, such as replace lights switches, etc.,
– basic plumbing repairs, such as replacing washers, etc.,
– keeping updated with regard to diocesan insurance and safety regulations, which will mean, at times, attending diocesan sponsored workshops and/or classes.
Qualifications: Required Education/Experience:
High School diploma or GED is desired. Several years of maintaining buildings and properties are desired. A basic understanding of parish life is highly desired.
It will be necessary to have good physical stamina and personal skills, giving attention to details, a willingness to work as a team and take direction, maintain confidentiality, etc., and to be familiar with the tools, machinery, etc. needed to maintain and upkeep the buildings and property. It will be very important to look ahead and have a “preventative maintenance” approach and address issues, when possible, before they become problematic.
Part-time position: 15 hours per week (Flexible)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com