Website Fourteen Holy Helpers
Brief Job Description: The Maintenance Supervisor oversees all Fourteen Holy Helpers buildings & grounds, performs a variety of semi-skilled manual work in the maintenance, repair, cleaning and energy management of those buildings along with managing a small staff of custodial and maintenance workers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all inside and outside buildings and grounds maintenance and repair.
• Checks buildings, grounds and facilities for damage, malfunctions, trash, etc. daily, including heating/cooling systems, plumbing and electrical systems. Maintains all systems through regular cleanings and inspections. Monitors safety hazards and takes remedial action to ensure correction.
• Performs basic carpentry, minor plumbing, painting, masonry, plastering and basic electrical work. Repairs toilets, plumbing fixtures and equipment. Roof maintenance, including repair of leaks
• Maintains grounds: snow removal, cuts grass, trims bushes, picks up branches, trash, cleans drains, erects and repairs fencing. Manages the upkeep of all equipment.
• Cemetery maintenance: constructs foundations for headstones – builds forms, mixes and pours concrete, prepares burial plots for cremains and inters cremains. Works with cemetery contractor in the preparation and burial of full body remains.
• Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all buildings. Responsible for ordering maintenance and cleaning supplies.
Qualifications: Required Education/Experience:
• Minimum High school diploma or GED and prior maintenance experience required
• Good knowledge of the maintenance and repair of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, boiler systems and equipment.
• Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements and safety precautions related to facilities management
• Ability to understand and follow routine oral and written instructions as well as schedule and manage up to three PT staff members.
• Good time management skills, flexibility with work schedule.
• 403(b) matching
• Health Insurance available
• Paid time off
Salary: $20-24 based on experience
To apply for this job email your resume to Kwypij@14hh.org