Website St. Joseph University Parish
Brief Job Description: The person in this position acts as the parish front line minister of hospitality. In addition they are responsible for many administrative duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• General clerical support for the Pastor, staff and parish committees
• Meet/greet visitors
• Manage incoming calls and messages
• Use PDS Church office to record information and generate reports
• Maintain the parish calendar
• Engage in a variety of Mass related activities to include, but not limited to, listing those to be included in the prayers of the faithful, updating the preaching schedule, communicating special set ups.
• Purchasing for the parish
• Manage the bulletin process
• Help co-ordinate Catholic Charities
• Prepare for and follow up on new parishioner meeting action items/paperwork
• Prepare the Diocesan Statistical report
• Provide assistance during the funeral planning process
Qualifications: Required Education/Experience:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with Publisher, Excel and data base management.
• Open, concise and clear manner of communicating
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
• Attention to detail and deadlines
• Professional approach to follow up
Salary: $18 – $22 based on experience
St. Joseph’s Roman Catholic Church is an equal opportunity employer. The selection, training and advancement and terms and conditions of employment are conducted without regard to race, sex, color, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, religion, genetic history, or disability.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com