Website St. Philip the Apostle
Brief Job Description: Provide the buildings & grounds maintenance needs for the parish as directed. This job requires that the employee maintain and/or coordinate the safety, cleanliness, orderliness, appearance and sanitation of St. Philip the Apostle grounds, walkways and buildings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Operate all lawn and grounds equipment, including power mowers and snow blowers.
• Operate vacuum cleaners; uses mops, brooms, brushes, soap, cleaning fluid, floor wax and other material related to building cleaning.
• Cleans vents and screens; washes windows, trash cans, glass doors and equipment
• Clears complex walkways of debris and snow which may include snow removal equipment
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Required Education/Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must possess a valid NYS Driver License
• Experience/familiarity with facility, lawn and grounds maintenance a plus
• Weekend availability a plus
Provide physical labor in buildings and maintenance situations; operate needed maintenance equipment (mowers, vacuums, tractor, snow blowers, strippers, buffers, etc.); drive a car; lift and carry 50 pounds; maintain confidentiality; work well with others; work independently. Ability to perform manual labor as the job demands.
Salary: $15-$18 depending on experience
This position requires 20 hours per week.
Apply no later than 12/10/23.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com