Website St. Mary Parish, Swormville
|Type of Employment:||Part-Time:||If part-time, # of
hours per week 30 hrs per week
|Job Title of Open Position:||Youth & Young Adult Faith Formation Coordinator|
|Salary:||Commensurate with experience||Salary will be: hourly other|
|Employer:||St. Mary Parish, Swormville||Department||Faith Formation|
|Location Address:||6919 Transit Rd. East Amherst, NY 14051|
Brief Job Description
|Coordinate the development, organization, and oversight of Grades 6 through High School Faith Formation; coordinate the Sacramental Preparation for Confirmation; coordinate the development, organization and oversight of the Youth Ministry and Young Adult program as an outreach of Faith Formation.|
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
|· Collaboratively develop content for each formation year
· Initiate, organize and implement programs to meet the religious education needs of the children in Grades 6 though High School as well as outreach and empowerment to their families.
· Recruit, train, and support volunteer Catechists.
· Coordinate and implement the sacramental preparation of candidates for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
· Plan and implement parish events, activities and additional formational opportunities for teens and their families in grades 6 through 12.
· Coordinate outreach to Young Adult group
Qualifications: Required Education/Experience
|· Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree with background in Education/Theology/Faith Formation/ Catechesis/Religious Education or related field preferred.
· Relevant parish experience in medium to large-sized parish preferred
|How to Apply:||By Mail E-Mail Fax as above, no later than Friday June, 18, 2021|
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com