Diocese of Buffalo
PDS Ledger - Financial Report Worksheet
Last update: 3/2/2019
Worksheet version 6.0
PDS Ledger version 7.0 and later
Before you begin, please print this web page for reference as you work through the steps outlined below
The steps outlined below were written for Microsoft Windows 7 operating system and Mozilla Firefox 31.0. If you are using a different operating system or a different Internet browser the prompts displayed to you may vary.
The installation of the PDS Ledger - Financial Report Worksheet consists of several steps. The steps below are to download and install an installation folder on your computer that will contain all the necessary files to install the Worksheet into PDS Ledger. The steps should take less than five minutes to complete. If at any time you are not able to complete these steps, please feel free to contact Diocesan Computer Services at 716-847-8777.
Download the Financial Report Worksheet Installation File on your computer:
1. Right-click on the following link: PDS Ledger - Financial Report Worksheet Installation File
2. Click "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" (this will vary depending on the internet browser version)
A dialog will be displayed allowing you to select the location to save the file
3. Locate your computer's Desktop and select it by clicking once
4. Click "Save" in the lower-right corner of the dialog
You may receive a message that the file already exists. Click "Yes" to replace the existing file
An installation file named "DOB_FinancialReportWorksheet" is downloaded to your computer; this should take only a few seconds
5. A download dialog is displayed in the top right corner,: click on "DOB_FinancialReportWorksheet.exe". You may receive a message from your anti-virus software indicating that the executable file you are running may be unsafe. You can ignore this message or click on whatever option from your anti-virus software allows you to continue.
6. A WinZip Self-Extractor dialog is displayed, click "OK"
A folder named "DOB_Financial Report Worksheet Installation Folder" is created on your computer desktop; the folder will contain seven files, including a PDS Ledger - Financial Report Worksheet User Guide
7. The PDS Ledger - Financial Report Worksheet User Guide will be displayed
It is recommended that you print the User Guide (approximately 31 pages)
If the User Guide is not displayed please contact Diocesan Computer Services Department for assistance (716-847-8777)
At this point you can close this web page as you have completed the download of the PDS Ledger - Financial Report Worksheet Installation Folder. Please reference the User Guide for further information on how to install and use the Worksheet in PDS Ledger. The User Guide is located in the "DOB_Financial Report Worksheet Installation Folder" located on your computer desktop.