Diocesan Youth Board
The 2019-2020 Diocesan Youth Board began its year on ministry with a prayer service on June 12th at the Catholic Center in Buffalo. During the service, they received a potted plant, with the instruction to tend to the plant as they tend to their faith throughout this year. Outgoing board, family, friends, and parish leaders joined them in praying for their continued growth as disciples who lead. Please continue to pray for these young people, that they may be strong and inspiring witnesses to the power of the Gospel.
- Fidele Amuil—Our Lady of Hope, Buffalo
- Justin Anderson—Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, Orchard Park
- Amanda Bergman—St. Padre Pio, Oakfield
- Joshua Cramer—St. Vincent de Paul, Niagara Falls
- Jenna DiMartino—Most Precious Blood, Angola
- Kelly Gullo—Holy Trinity, Dunkirk
- Ryan Kish—Our Lady of Czestochowa, North Tonawanda
- Corinne Lapp—St. Joseph University, Buffalo
- Michael Liebler—Ss. Joachim and Anne, Attica
- Anna Puchalski—Blessed Sacrament, Tonawanda
- Julia Towne—Our Lady of Peace, Clarence
- Mary Zielinski—St. John Neumann, Strykersville
Why serve on the Diocesan Youth Board?
“I’ve learned things that in a normal church setting I couldn’t have. This chance that I’ve been given was huge for me in the fact that it allowed me to see church as something a lot more than something I go to every Sunday. I always thought it was something about me, but now I realize it’s not just a way of life, it is my life. I grew a lot closer to God in that regard."
--Daniel Schiffhauer, St. Gabriel, Elma
If you have questions about Diocesan Youth Board or the application process, please contact Mike Slish by email or phone at (716) 847-8788.