65th Annual Diocesan Youth Convention
Friday, March 3 - Sunday, March 5, 2017
What is the Convention?
The Convention is a weekend
conference in February for high school youth and adult chaperones. The
weekend includes liturgy, reconciliation, keynote speakers, breakout
sessions, award presentations & a dance!
Complete information about the Convention - including all registration forms - is available on this web site.
How to Promote the Convention:
- Show the promo video (coming soon!) to
your religious education classes, youth group, your own teenager and
his/her friends... Anyone who will watch it — and invite them to join
- Send the video link to your young people (and their parents).
Ask them to share it with their friends! Together, we can make this go
- Share the Convention event page on Facebook and LIKE the Department of Youth and Young Adult Ministry at the same time!
- Contact Kathy Goller
to ask if members of the Diocesan Youth Board can come to speak with
youth at your parish about the Convention. Teens are always more
interested in what other teens have to say!
- Use this one-page customizable flyer to provide basic information to teens and parents!
- Raise Funds by Selling Ads: Advertising space is available in
the printed Convention program book. For every ad sold, earn a credit
of 20% of the ad price!
- If your parish is NEW or NEW AGAIN (has not attended in the past
3 years), your Group Leader comes for FREE with a group registration!
- If you are a Returning Parish, recruit another parish to attend and take $100 off your total bill!
See more information about Preparing Your Parish!