Convention Small Groups
Small Group Facilitators:
Teens and Junior Advisors are needed to serve as small group facilitators. Training and facilitation materials are provided.
During the Convention, each teen is assigned to a small group and has a chance to meet a few new friends! Groups meet
four times during the course of the Convention weekend:
- Friday night
- Saturday morning
- Saturday afternoon
- Sunday afternoon before the Closing Mass
To make this Small Group Time a success, we need
approximately 60 young people to serve as Small Group Facilitators.
Will you be one of them?
Your role as a small group leader would include:
- encouraging discussion among group members
- using icebreakers and games to form bonds
- engaging in and leading discussion that may lead to the sharing of personal stories
- creating a positive and safe environment
More details about what it takes to be a Small Group Facilitator...
If you want to be a Small Group Facilitator, you must attend the
Convention for the whole weekend,and attend one of these training
- Saturday, February 10 - 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Friday, February 16 - 6:00 to 9:00 PM
Both sessions will be held at Infant of Prague Parish, 921 Cleveland Drive, Cheektowaga (in the School Building on Foisset Street).
To Sign Up to be a Small Group Facilitator (and attend a training session):
- Click the button below to register on SignUp.com
- Review the options listed and choose which training session you will attend.
- Sign up! It's easy - you will NOT need to create an account or keep a password on SignUp.com
- Please use an email address that you check regularly.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.
If you have any questions about being a Small Group Facilitator, please contact Kathy Goller via email (or call her at 716-847-8789).