Sacramental & Family Life
For the Engaged
Preparing for Marriage in the Diocese of Buffalo
Congratulations! The Church joyfully anticipates the opportunity to celebrate with you this life-changing Sacrament that, as St. Paul tells us, is the image of Christ’s love for His Church!
REGARDING THE PLACE OF MARRIAGE
- Deacon Mark & Linda Hooper, Lake View
(716) 627-4566 or (716) 474-9509
- Deacon Chris & Caroline Privitera – St. Vincent de Paul, Niagara Falls (716) 283-2715 X200 Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm
- Online course “Living Our Faith in Love” Catholic Marriage Preparation
- Spanish online course (curso en línea en Español) Preparación Matrimonial Católica
ONLINE PREPARATION PROGRAM
FOCCUS and REFOCCUS
REFOCCUS is designed to be used by a couple multiple times throughout their marriage. Growth and change are ongoing with marriage. Each time a couple uses REFOCCUS, their responses are a snap shot of that point in time. Their current responses indicate:
a) what needs discussing today
b) what the couple has achieved that can be celebrated
c) what would benefit from further discussion.
To learn more about FOCCUS or REFOCCUS visit www.foccusinc.com, or to register directly with a local Buffalo FOCCUS trained facilitator fill out the form below.
Questions? Contact Us.
For further information or if you have questions or concerns please fill out the form below or call our office at (716) 847-2205.